Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal
What is Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal?
You’ve got a lot on your mind, and probably getting pregnant or being pregnant are what’s mostly on your mind lately. Your most important first step to getting a healthy baby out of all this is to take a prenatal vitamin. Not just any prenatal vitamin. It needs to have great ingredients that can dispel unwanted labor complications and birth defects. Does Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal meet that criteria? A lot of the ingredients in Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal are very beneficial to helping your baby be the healthiest it can be. But other parts of the formula just don’t fly with me. Read on and you’ll see why.
Why use Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal?
Whether you’ve jumped on the bandwagon or not, natural is the way to go with all foods. So, isn’t it better that there are natural/organic/raw ingredients in your prenatal vitamin? I’d say it is a whole lot safer and healthier. The most common reason pregnant women will choose Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal is obviously because of the raw claim.
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Ingredient Profile
- Vitamins: A, C, D3, E, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum
- RAW Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend: Organic strawberry, Organic cherry, Organic blackberry, Organic blueberry, Organic raspberry, Organic beet juice, etc.
- RAW Organic Sprout Blend: Organic Amaranth sprout, Organic Quinoa sprout, Organic Millet sprout, Organic Buckwheat sprout, Organic Garbanzo sprout, etc.
- Prenatal Digestive Comfort Blend: Ginger, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- RAW Trace Mineral Blend
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal High-Quality Ingredients
There is at least one high-quality ingredient in Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal. That is Probiotics. And plenty of it. In fact, there is 6 billion CFU of Lactobacillus rhamnosus in the Prenatal Digestive Comfort Blend. That’s all great, but it would be better if there were even more kinds of Probiotics than just that one. That would really make sure your stomach was healthy throughout pregnancy. I’m unsure, but it seems like there might just be some CoQ10 as well in Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal.
The missing high-quality ingredients you really shouldn’t be without are Choline, Inositol, and DHA.
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Primary Benefits
- Could decrease chances of neural tube defects
- Helps you feel more comfortable, especially during morning sickness
- Lowers chances of your child becoming obese
- Gives you raw, untampered ingredients
- Plenty of Folic Acid and Vitamin D3
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Price
Would you be willing to pay $2 a day for all the extra benefits you would get in your diet from Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal? If so, then you are in luck, because Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal only costs $1 a day, so you’d be getting it for a bargain.
Should I Try Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal?
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal is some pretty powerful stuff. But it is not perfect. The only three prenatal vitamins that are good enough for your pregnancy actually have a lot of the same ingredients as Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal and more.