Duet DHA Balanced
What is Duet DHA Balanced?
When you want to try for a baby, one of the first things you should do is start taking a well-rounded prenatal vitamin. You shouldn’t wait until you find out you are pregnant, because by then you will already be more than a month along. Your baby needs to have the best nutrition from the very start, before you even know it exists. Being a prescription drug, Duet DHA Balanced includes a greater amount of Folic Acid, which is especially important at the beginning of your pregnancy. As your baby continues to develop, if you give it sufficient vitamins and minerals, along with DHA, as found in Duet DHA Balanced, it will be more likely that you will give birth to a child as healthy as can be.
Why Use Duet DHA Balanced?
Raise your hand if you want to give your baby the best life possible, starting with great health. Of course you do! Taking Duet DHA Balanced will definitely put you on the right track. With 1 mg of Folic Acid and 295 mg of DHA in each tablet of Duet DHA Balanced, you are minimizing the risk of some of the most critical problems a newborn can experience. The major problem, though, is that you are not getting any high-quality nutrients, as contained in Trimedisyn, which is the #1 recommended prenatal vitamin.
Duet DHA Balanced Ingredient Profile
- Vitamins: A, C, D, E, B1, B2, Niacinamide, B6, Folic Acid, B12
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Iodine
- Omega-3 Long-Chain fatty acids: DHA, EPA, and DPA
- Other Ingredients: Acacia, Corn starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10, Dicalcium Phosphate,dl-alpha Tocopherol, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Food starch, Gelatin, Glucose, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Hypromellose, Lecithin, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl alcohol, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sucrose, Talc, Triglycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan gum
Duet DHA Balanced High-Quality Ingredients
While Duet DHA Balanced has all the key nutrients pretty much covered (including DHA, Calcium, Iron, and Folic Acid), it neglects to give you any kind of high-quality ingredients. You really want ingredients like Inositol and Probiotics so you know that your baby will be as healthy as possible when it is born. Luckily, Duet DHA Balanced has given you a healthy dose of DHA which will be important for your baby’s brain development throughout your pregnancy and while you are breastfeeding.
Duet DHA Balanced Primary Benefits
- Folic Acid, Iron, and Calcium
- Only 2 pills a day (one tablet and one enteric-coated softgel)
- Made to be easy on the stomach
Duet DHA Balanced Price
Being that Duet DHA Balanced is a prescription prenatal vitamin, it is not available for purchase on the internet, so I can’t give you a price. You will want to talk with your doctor about it, and they can surely give you a price range. Since it is a prescription, however, it might be more expensive, but it does contain both DHA and lots of Folic Acid.
Should I Try Duet DHA Balanced?
Since Duet DHA Balanced is missing some critical nutrients, I have a hard time recommending it as a prenatal vitamin. When you search for a prenatal vitamin, you want to find the one that includes everything for the best nutrition, right? Unfortunately, Duet DHA Balanced missed the boat on a few very important ingredients, and that means it isn’t going to be the best prenatal vitamin you can find.